After purchasing a new RV, you’ll likely want an RV repair and service professional to keep your baby in tip-top shape. At ABC RV Sales, we have the skills to do just that. From accessory installation to complete winterization and repair, our experts and mechanics are on hand just for you. To learn more, call us at 800-421-7456 today.
RV Services We Provide
No matter the vehicle—from small truck campers to large RVs—we offer the services to keep them on the road and running. Here are a few highlights:
- RV Winterization – Before the really cold Alaska weather hits, we’ll drain the water from your plumbing and add a special anti-freeze solution to prevent burst pipes. We’ll also check for moisture and inspect the tires and suspension for any lingering issues that may worsen during the winter.
- RV Summerization – To prepare for vacations, we will charge batteries, empty tanks, remove any lingering antifreeze, and check the tires, suspension, and general mechanical elements of the RV.
- Appliance & Electrical Checkup – We will ensure you’re able to use every appliance and electrical component of your RV.
- Hitch Work – Our experts will inspect the connections of your hitch so you can safely tow your car, truck, or SUV behind the RV.
- Body and Undercarriage Work – We do general detailing and repair any dings, scratches, or leaks.
- Accessory Installation – We will integrate your favorite accessories into the RV so they can be utilized while you’re on the road.
As an authorized warranty center, we provide the above RV services to many of the following types of RVs:
Don’t wait for your small RV issues to turn into full-fledged problems. Instead, visit us and let us take care of your needs. We are one of Alaska’s largest RV dealers and servicing companies, and are committed to our customers. Contact us at 800-421-7456 today to see how we can get your RV prepared for the next journey.